Free standard shipping in the U.S. | 30-Day Return Policy
MESH Button is an app-enabled push button for quick prototyping and instant deployment of your project. The IoT block has out-of-the-box connectivity and built-in functions that make connecting to the internet, web services, and other devices simple and instant. MESH Button can be programmed to trigger actions such as turning on a smart light bulb, sending a text message, taking a photo on your phone, powering a motor on your DIY robot, or logging an event to a spreadsheet.
- Functions: Press, Hold, Double Press
- Built-in IFTTT integration (use with hundreds of Internet-enabled gadgets & web services)
- Compatible with development boards (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.), sensors, and actuators
- Visual coding app (drag-and-drop interface, program blocks, send sensor data, and more)
- Rechargeable (30-day battery life), durable, and compact
- Bluetooth (BLE) to connect to MESH app (The MESH app on your phone or tablet is the hub for running and controlling the MESH blocks. The MESH blocks will only run when they are connected via Bluetooth to your device. Just remember to keep your MESH blocks within 30 feet of your device.)
- Compatible with Android and iOS
Tech specs: Operating area of 30ft; built-in rechargeable battery (30-day life); micro-USB charging (USB not included); charging time approximately 1 hour; dimensions 0.94in x 1.89in X 0.47in; BLE (Bluetooth 4.0); check MESH app-compatible devices here.