Free standard shipping in the U.S. | 30-Day Return Policy
MESH LED is an app-enabled, multi-color, LED indicator for quick prototyping and instant deployment of your project. The wireless block has out-of-the-box connectivity and built-in functions that make connecting to the internet, web services, and other devices simple and instant.
- Functions: color and pattern control (light up, firefly, blink, off)
- Customizable settings: brightness, duration, cycle, interval
- Compatible with development boards (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.), sensors, and actuators
- Built-in IFTTT integration (use with hundreds of Internet-enabled gadgets & web services)
- Visual coding app (drag-and-drop interface, program blocks, send sensor data, and more)
- Rechargeable (30-day battery life), durable, and compact
- Bluetooth (BLE) to connect to MESH app (The MESH app on your phone or tablet is the hub for running and controlling the MESH blocks. The MESH blocks will only run when they are connected via Bluetooth to your device. Just remember to keep your MESH blocks within 30 feet of your device.)
- Compatible with Android and iOS
MESH LED Hacks:
- Use MESH LED as an indicator to test projects.
- Set up MESH LED as a notification block for incoming email, alerts, tweets, and more.
- Connect MESH LED to weather or traffic data to create an easy quick visual indicator for the day ahead: "Green - good day," "Orange - moderate day," or "Red - bad day."
Tech specs: Operating area of 30ft; built-in rechargeable battery (30-day life); micro-USB charging (USB not included); charging time approximately 1 hour; dimensions 0.94in x 1.89in X 0.47in; BLE (Bluetooth 4.0); check MESH app-compatible devices here.