Free shipping in the U.S. for orders over $100 | 30-Day Return Policy
MESH Temperature and Humidity is an app-enabled sensor that detects changes in temperature and humidity.
Create temperature- or humidity-controlled projects like a temperature-activated fan. This block includes customizable settings to detect, check and sense changes in temperature and humidity.
- A programmable temperature and humidity sensor
- Compatible with development boards (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.), sensors, and actuators
- Built-in IFTTT integration (use hundreds of Internet-enabled gadgets & web services)
- Compatible with many Internet-enabled gadgets & web services
- Visual coding app (drag-and-drop interface, program blocks, send sensor data, and more)
- Rechargeable (30-day battery life), durable, and compact
- Bluetooth (BLE) to connect to MESH app (The MESH app on your phone or tablet is the hub for running and controlling the MESH blocks. The MESH blocks will only run when they are connected via Bluetooth to your device. Just remember to keep your MESH blocks within 30 feet of your device.)
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- Functions: detect temperature or humidity change, check temperature or humidity, and temperature scale (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- For more details check out our MESH Temperature & Humidity FAQ
Tech specs: Measure temperature between 14 degrees Fahrenheit to 120 degrees Fahrenheit; operating area of 30ft; built-in rechargeable battery (30-day life); micro-USB charging (USB not included); charging time is approximately 1 hour; dimensions 0.94in x 1.89in X 0.47in; BLE (Bluetooth 4.0); compatible with iOS 8.0 and later, iPhone 4s and later, and iPod Touch 5th gen and later.