Free standard shipping in the U.S. | 30-Day Return Policy
This is an extension board designed for MESH GPIO. This board can control "ON/OFF" on a USB using MESH GPIO. "ON/OFF" can be used on devices that operate by USB power supply. The VOUT pin on MESH GPIO and USB 5 V output are linked together. When the output is turned "ON", the LED on the board will flash red. Before you start, please prepare a micro USB cable and USB separately. And also, please be aware that communication function on USB will not be available.
- Input/ Output Voltage：DC 5 V
- Maximum Output current：DC 1 A
- USB Cable
- Input side： micro USB Type-B
- Output side： USB Type-A
- MESH GPIO pin
- VOUT（at default）
- PWM（Can be switched by SJ1）
- Pins can be switched by SJ1 on back of board. Please make sure that the power on the device works with PWM pin before switching it.
- Schematic (PDF)
- Manufactured by Switch Science
Learn more about the USB Power Switch:
Example: Turn a USB-powered fan on and off using MESH Button block.
In this recipe the MESH Button is programmed to turn the a USB-powered fan "on" and "off" via a Switch software block and GPIO blocks.
How this recipe works:
- Connect the Button block to a Switch software block (settings: "In Order")
- Connect two GPIO blocks to "Out1" and "Out2" on the Switch block
- Set one of the GPIO blocks to "VOut Supply" value "On"
- Set the other GPIO block to "VOut Supply" value "Off"