Free standard shipping in the U.S. | 30-Day Return Policy
This is an extension board designed to connect MESH GPIO to LittleBits.
- Input voltage range：0～5 V
- Output voltage range：0～5 V
- Pins used on MESH GPIO tag
- PWM：Used for analog output voltage.
- AIN：Used for analog input voltage.
- Usage tips: Output voltage will change from 0 ~ 5 V by adjusting the value of PWM pin from 0 ~ 100 on the MESH GPIO tag. The operating voltage will convert to 5 V (both input and output) on Little bits even though the voltage is 3.3 V on MESH GPIO tag.
- Schematic (PDF)
Manufactured by: Switch Science
Learn more about the LittleBits Connector
Example: MESH GPIO can be used with the LittleBits Dimmer module and LittleBits Bargraph module.