Free standard shipping in the U.S. | 30-Day Return Policy
The MESH DIY All-Seven Kit is the best way to get started with MESH. Each MESH block has out-of-the-box connectivity and built-in functions that make building projects that connect to the internet, web services, and other devices simple and (nearly) instant.
This kit is useful for adding motion detection, orientation detection, light detection, and temperature and humidity detection, an LED indicator, or a general purpose input/output to your project without any soldering or programming.
If you're interested in using MESH with development boards (e.g., Arduino or Raspberry Pi), sensors, or actuators, you'll use MESH GPIO to integrate MESH blocks into your projects. To get started check out our free digital guide to MESH GPIO to learn more about the block, the types of projects you can build, and useful accessories. (The MESH GPIO instructional guide is available as a free download in our online store in "GPIO Accessories.")
MESH DIY All-Seven Kit for Educators Includes:
- x1 MESH Button (App-enabled wireless button)
- x1 MESH LED (App-enabled LED indicator)
- x1 MESH Move (App-enabled accelerometer)
- x1 MESH Motion (App-enabled motion sensor)
- x1 MESH Brightness (App-enabled brightness sensor)
- x1 MESH Temperature and Humidity (App-enabled temperature and humidity sensor)
- x1 MESH GPIO (App-enabled general purpose input/output)
- Built-in IFTTT integration (use hundreds of Internet-enabled gadgets & web services)
- Visual coding app (drag-and-drop interface, program blocks, send sensor data, and more)
- Compatible with development boards (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.), sensors, and actuators if you have a MESH GPIO.
- Rechargeable (30-day battery life), durable, and compact
- Bluetooth (BLE) to connect to MESH app
- Compatible with Android and iOS
Tech specs: Operating area of 30ft; micro-USB charging (USB not included); charging time approximately 1 hour; dimensions 0.94in x 1.89in X 0.47in; BLE (Bluetooth 4.0); check MESH app-compatible devices here.