MESH Starter Kit + GPIO
Free standard shipping in the U.S. | 30-Day Return Policy
The MESH Starter Kit + GPIO is a great way to get started with MESH. Each MESH block has out-of-the-box connectivity and built-in functions that make building projects that connect to the internet, web services, and other devices simple and (nearly) instant.
With this kit, you can add remote control, orientation detection, shaking detection, flipping detection, tapping detection, an LED indicator, or a general purpose input/output to your project without any soldering or programming.
If you're interested in using MESH with development boards (e.g., Arduino or Raspberry Pi), sensors, or actuators, you'll use MESH GPIO to integrate MESH blocks into your projects. To get started with MESH GPIO, check out our free digital guide to learn more about the block, the types of projects you can build, and useful accessories. The MESH GPIO instructional guide is available as a free download.
- x1 MESH Button (App-enabled wireless button)
- x1 MESH Move (App-enabled accelerometer)
- x1 MESH LED (App-enabled LED indicator)
- x1 MESH GPIO (App-enabled general purpose input/output)
- Built-in IFTTT integration (use hundreds of Internet-enabled gadgets & web services)
- Visual coding app (drag-and-drop interface, program blocks, send sensor data, and more)
- Compatible with development boards (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.), sensors, and actuators if you have a MESH GPIO
- Rechargeable (30-day battery life), durable, and compact
- Bluetooth (BLE) to connect to MESH app (The MESH app on your phone or tablet is the hub for running and controlling the MESH blocks. The MESH blocks will only run when they are connected via Bluetooth to your device. Just remember to keep your MESH blocks within 30 feet of your device.)
- Compatible with Android and iOS
Tech specs: Operating area of 30ft; built-in rechargeable battery (30-day life); micro-USB charging (USB not included); charging time is approximately 1 hour; dimensions 0.94in x 1.89in X 0.47in; BLE (Bluetooth 4.0); compatible with iOS 8.0 and later, iPhone 4s and later, and iPod Touch 5th gen and later.